Specialities – Massive variety
Empathy Passion Care Motivation
Regular workout changes
My proven track record speaks for it self with numerous weight loss success stories – no it’s not easy but that’s where I come in. Make the first move and I will be there all the way with my friendly and professional guidance.
- Set realistic and attainable goals
- I will assist you with a gradual and intelligent approach – increasing intensity dependant on progress
- I will keep you accountable so there is no delay on progress
- I focus on exercises that that have a big impact on your metabolism – keeping you burning fat for hours after your workout
- Nutrition advice
- My exercise combos are my speciality – super effective and heaps of variety with a mix of strength training, cardio and core.
- Your end result – weight loss, increased energy, increased mobility and movement. Feel and look like a new person – fitter, faster – stronger.
Body Tone and strength
- Provide increased strength energy and flexibility
- Decrease risk of developing diseases such as diabetes and heart diseases
- Increase ability to do general activities
- Reduce risk of injury by building overall strength
- Keep healthy body weight
- Yes, we all want a 6 pack but I can
- Assist you in keeping your spine in alignment as well as maintaining strength in the rest of your back
- Core strength helps keep you safe from injuries and I can assist you to improve your balance and stability
By combining my skill set I can assist my clients in practicing healthy habits to attain better physical and mental outcomes.
The older we get the more critical it is for us to maintain mobility, flexibility and strength.
High Intensity Interval Training
My HiiT sessions involve short bursts of intense exercise with low recovery periods – sessions range from 30 – 45 minutes.
Personally, this is my favourite form of training – this is an advanced level of intense training so you will need to be assessed prior to commencing.
Benefits of High Intensity Interval Training
- Burns a heap of calories in a short amount of time
- Your metabolic rate is higher for hours after workout – meaning burning calories 3 – 4 hours after session
- Weight loss
- Lean muscle
- Reduce heart rate and blood pressure
Strength and resistance
- Will increase strength and muscular endurance through my dedicated programs
- Massive calorie burns through high intensity weight sessions
- Resistance band and TRX body weight workouts
- My battle rope workouts – blast fat, sculpt muscles, functional shoulder exercises to improve strength and mobility
The physical benefits of boxing training with Jos
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Better Overall Body Strength
- Increased Hand-Eye Coordination
- Increased muscle mass
- Better Stamina and Endurance
- Decreased Stress
- Better sleep quality
- Improved Confidence